• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 8, 2017

    I Bring Russian Fairy Tales To Life

    My name is Margarita Kareva, I'm a photographer from the Ekaterinburg (Russia). 
    I started taking pictures about 5 years ago, had not even suspected that it will be my profession. Since then, I often say thanks to the Universe for giving me a passion for my life.
    I love to read since childhood, and perhaps my love of reading has made me a dreamer and a person living in their fantasies.
    And I'm glad that I had a way to play out my fantasies with the camera. It is very important for every person - to have their own way of expression.
    My way - is to share photos from a fairy tales. Photos with unusual models, with animals, with a combination of quaint colors.
    Most of the photos in my portfolio is a creative photography (noncommercial) because I think it is very important to do something that you really like.

    #1

    Little Fairy Worlds

    #2

    Little Fairy Worlds

    #3

    Little Fairy Worlds

    #4

    Little Fairy Worlds

    #5

    Little Fairy Worlds

    #6

    Little Fairy Worlds

    #7

    Little Fairy Worlds

    #9

    Little Fairy Worlds

    #10

    Little Fairy Worlds

    No comments:

    Post a Comment