• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 12, 2016

    Happy Halloween Images




    On the 31st we will be doing a Halloween Drop party! Details will be provided on times. We will being doing two time slots for America residents and one for Europe, so that everyone is included if they desire! Additionally, we have lowered the prices of packages in the donator shop so they more reflect what the value of what you should be getting!
    Halloween scrapbook layouts are so much fun to make. Use them as your layouts about costumed kiddies or Halloween parties.
    “I dressed up as a veterinarian for a Halloween costume party. I had the lab coat. I got a couple of stuffed animals for patients and put bandages on them.”
    Tracy Chapman
    “As I’m smiling but fearing for the worse, he asks if I was in the Navy.
    “NO. THIS IS JUST MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME.”
    “WELL, I WAS… FOR NEARLY TWENTY YEARS.”
    I don’t know whether he wants me to apologize for impersonating a sailor, thank him for his service, or stop drooling as I melt into his eyes”
    Giorge Leedy
    “I don’t really dress up for Halloween.”
    -Katharine McPhee









    No comments:

    Post a Comment