• Breaking News

    Friday, October 14, 2016

    Halloween pop up cards





    Halloween is the perfect occasion for Pop Up Cards. After all, you almost expect spooky things to pop out and surprise you. Pop up cards are not hard to make and add an extra dimension of fun to the card. If you have a grandchild who lives far away, a pop up card will remind them of how much you love them. Of course, pop up cards can be used for any occasion and can turn a ho-hum card into a “Wow, would you look at that!” card.
    Happy Halloween!.  What do ya know, I cranked out a Halloween Pop-Up card, too!  No, I literally cranked it out at the 11th hour.  Kids, wifely duties, husband’s birthday, nor studying for an exam tomorrow evening can’t stop me from getting my craft on! The type of pop up card that is featured in the tutorial is a basic pop up card. Once you have tried one or two, I am sure you will want to try your own variations on the theme.








    No comments:

    Post a Comment