• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 21, 2016

    Begining of Weekend Quotes and Wallpapers



    Today Seoexpertsforum is wishing you weekend with special quotes and wallpapers. lets read some quotes:
    • Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed? Happy Weekend
    • My favorite weekend activity is riding bikes to breakfast.--- Halston Sage
    • Part of the way the work world works is not so much creating a separation between your work and your free time, but creating the illusion of a separation between your work and your free time. Every day is the weekend for me, which means I’m always busy.--- Ian MacKaye
    • Every weekend, I’m on the highway to Antwerp. I need to be there, to have the calm. It’s a whole different life: I jump on my bike, and it’s so small, I can be anywhere in a minute. I like to be at home when there’s free time because when you’re at a big company, you’re constantly surrounded by 30 people.--- Raf Simons














    No comments:

    Post a Comment